You are connected to the Internet www.forguesgestion.com website published by Forgues management company with a capital of 252,500 Euros, whose unique identification number 512 379 751 RCS Paris and whose registered office is at 90, rue de Richelieu 75002 Paris.
Forgues Management GmbH is a consulting firm financial investment.
Forgues Gestion SAS is also registered with the Agency for the Register of Insurance Intermediaries under No. 09051763 as insurance broker. (www.orias.fr) and as exclusive agent of the society Platinium Gestion SAS related. Forgues Gestion SAS is not subject to an obligation of exclusivity with one or more insurance companies. The names of the insurance companies with which Forgues Gestion SAS works will be available to any person upon request.
The publication manager is Mr. Olivier Forgues as the legal representative of the company.
Navigation on this site is subject to the regulations. Any use of the website is unconditional acceptance on the part of every Internet and customers with the particulars contained in this notice. Customers are advised to check these pages, updates may have been made since his last visit.
1. Intellectual Property / Copyright Forgues Gestion SAS
Forgues Gestion SAS owns and / or has permission to use all of the rights to logos, trademarks, distinctive signs as well as databases and software used in connection with the operation of the site Forgues Gestion SAS. Any representation or total or partial reproduction of logos, trademarks, distinctive as well as the databases used on the site Forgues Gestion SAS by any means whatsoever without the express consent of Forgues Gestion SAS signs are prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 of the Code of Intellectual Property.
2. Information on the website forguesgestion.com
Forgues Gestion SAS. Endeavors to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information published on this site, and reserves the right to change at any time and without notice, the content. It can not however guarantee the completeness or absence of modification by a third party (intrusion, virus). In addition, it assumes no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in this information and any interruption or unavailability of the service.
Information and financial data relating to financial instruments is given as an indication, although it has been established from sources that are deemed reliable. It can not be from Forgues Gestion SAS nor an offer to buy, sell or subscribe financial instruments nor an offer financial services and can not be considered a recommendation or a solicitation to trade in securities referred .
Forgues Gestion SAS disclaims any liability for any use that may be made of the information and the consequences that may result, including any decision taken on the basis of information contained on the site.
It is strictly prohibited to publish, redistribute, retransmit or reproduce information and financial data contained in this website in order to transmit them to third parties. Reproduction or more generally any unauthorized information and financial information is the responsibility of the user and may result in legal proceedings based on such an infringement action.
The hypertext links set up on the site to other sites are not the responsibility of Forgues Gestion SAS. Particularly regarding the content of these sites.
Forgues Gestion SAS is not responsible for hypertext links to this site and prohibits any person to establish such a link without the express consent
Forgues Gestion SAS strives, as part of a general obligation of means to make available to the Holder a secure site. All exchanges between Forgues Gestion SAS server and browser is encrypted using SSL (Security Socket Layer). This technology ensures user authentication, confidentiality and integrity of data exchanged. Forgues Gestion SAS disclaims any liability for any technical errors related to the use of the website www.forguesgestion.com
5. Management Policy Conflicts of Interest. Manage and avoid conflicts of interest
Forgues Gestion SAS will identify and manage or avoid potential conflicts of interest in its activities.
The Company shall take all reasonable steps to identify conflicts of interest that may arise in the course of his business relationship with a customer.
By conflicts of interest, any professional situation in which we hear the discretion or decision of any person, company or organization can be influenced or altered, in its independence and integrity, by personal considerations or power pressure from a third party.
To determine if a conflict can occur within the Company, with a person or a person directly or indirectly linked by control to the Company, the following criteria must be considered:
- The company is likely to make a financial gain, or avoid a financial loss, at the expense of the customer;
- The Company has an interest in the outcome of the service provided to the client or the transaction in the name of it that is different from the client’s interest ;
- The company is encouraged, for financial or other reasons, to promote the interests of a client or group of clients over the interests of another client to whom the service is provided ;
- The Company carries on the same business as the client ;
- The company receives or will receive from a person other than the client an inducement in relation to the service provided to the customer in any form whatsoever ;
- Other than the commission or fees normally charged for this service.
These criteria (which are a minimum list, not an exhaustive list) should be taken into account when determining whether a conflict of interest may arise.
Conflicts can be managed with the support of one or a combination of several procedures or following measures :
- Information barriers and other procedures to prevent or control the exchange of information between employees engaged with a risk of conflict of interest where the exchange of that information may harm the interests of one or more clients ;
- Mutual surveillance of employees whose principal duties are to carry out activities on behalf of certain customers or to provide services where the interests of these clients may conflict, or where these people represent different interests, including those of Forgues Gestion SAS may conflict ;
- Exclude any direct link between pay and staff primarily engaged in activities Forgues Gestion SAS where a potential conflict may arise ;
- Obtain consent / client (s) for which interest may be affected by potential conflicts of interest ;
- Refuse to act for a / client (s) for which interest may be affected by potential conflicts of interest ;
- Awareness and promotion of culture of integrity.
Conflict can arise:
- Between the interests of two or more clients
- Between the interests of Forgues Gestion SAS and those of one or more clients
- Between the interests of employees with those of one or more clients Forgues Gestion SAS
- Or between the interests of employees Forgues Gestion SAS itself.
- Whenever possible, one should avoid conflicts of interest.
If it is not possible to avoid them, the interests of both parties (the customer and the Company or the customer in question and other clients) must be taken into account to ensure fair treatment. Where conflict arises, the Head of Compliance and Control should immediately be consulted to determine the procedures for managing this situation. When the conflict of interest is found, the customer must be informed, whether or not resolved, and that the resolution be to the benefit or detriment of the customer.
Segregation of Duties
We practice the principle of segregation of duties. All organizational structures should include ensuring the separation between the commercial area and control functions.
Forgues Gestion SAS ensures the separation and independence of potentially conflicting activities by establishing information barriers to prevent the movement of certain types of information.
Giving or receiving gifts or benefits can be called entertainment could compromise the independence of the employee and the beneficiary, or create a conflict of interest.
Accordingly, no employee is allowed to propose to offer, or to solicit or accept any gift whatsoever, be it cash or other form of gratification on the part of a client, a member of the profession (bank, broker or intermediary) or a supplier that could compromise its independence or would violate the duties he owes to his client and / or the Company … .
All employees must declare any gift received, an unlimited amount, the Head of Compliance and Internal Control.
Measures to avoid conflicts of personal interests or external
Conflicts of interest related to employees are mainly processed through the procedures for personal trading for employees, gifts, external mandates and through the rules.
Trading for own account by employees
Are considered proprietary trading, all transactions in financial instruments that the employee performs economically on its behalf or on behalf of a third party if the third party is their spouse, partner, or descending in a direct line.
The Company reserves the right to restrict proprietary trading of various products or product groups if necessary account.
Mandates and external functions
Employees are not allowed to accept or maintain outside interests without informing the Company.
Are considered external interest in this paper a ruling or other administrative function, a duty of the employee, consultant or advisor to any other person or organization other than the Company, the function of curator, executor (except if the “deceased” is a relative), the discretionary management mandates and non-discretionary assets other than close relatives and / or executive positions in any organization other than the Company for investment advice.
6. Selection of intermediate
The Company’s obligation to act ethically and in the best interests of its customers, particularly in its choice of service providers.
In addition, the regulatory aspects impacting the operational processing of orders will be managed and implemented by the service provider to ensure ongoing compliance.
Finally, the solvency of the depositary is an issue that is highly relevant in the current context.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The use of this website www.forguesgestion.com is governed by French law. Only the courts of the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal shall have jurisdiction over any disputes arising from its use.